This spacious, low-maintenance brick and tile home offers comfortable and convenient living in the sought-after Lake Kimberley Estate. The lowset home is light and airy with plenty of windows, easy-care tile flooring in high traffic areas and has ceiling fans and ducted air con throughout for ultimate comfort.
The kitchen is the hub of the home featuring stainless steel appliances, large chef style gas cooking range and abundant storage and bench space. Combined dining and family room with reverse cycle air con has beautiful timber bi-fold doors that open onto the tiled patio area. Formal sunken lounge with high ceilings and glass sliding door that also opens onto patio area.
The bedrooms are generous in size with good storage space; private master bedroom with large ensuite.
Positioned perfectly on a level block, the private backyard with established gardens is fully fenced with side access and room for the caravan.
• Incredibly spacious and private master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Ceiling fans & ducted air con throughout
• Home is light and airy, loads of natural light
• Timber bi-fold doors open onto tiled outdoor patio
• Private fully fenced backyard with side access; space for a caravan
• Low maintenance home on level block
• Easy walk to Banora Village Shopping Centre & Club Banora with Golf, Tennis, Lawn
Bowls and local swimming pool.
• 10 mins to International Gold Coast Airport & Coolangatta beaches
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.