Property ID: 19540592
On the market for the first time in over 35 years, this nicely maintained brick family home presents generously proportioned interiors on an oversized allotment. Measuring 809swm (approx.) with 17.46m wide frontage.
It offers exceptional opportunity for growing families to move straight in with nothing to spend.
Also great future scope for redevelopment, duplex or second dwelling (STCA).
- Four large bedrooms with built in robes plus large study/ office or 5th bedroom
- Main bedroom with ensuite, polished timber flooring throughout
- Eat in kitchen and full sized main bathroom
- Internal laundry and excellent under-house storage
- Wide side driveway with plenty of parking space, leading to expansive level backyard
- Easy access to M5 motorway, local schools and shopping precincts
- Also conveniently located close to buses, local cafe’s and Canterbury golf course
- R3 Zoning
|Land Area||809.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||150|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|