Set on the high side of the street and on a large level block of land, this traditional full brick family home will appeal to buyers seeking potential to personalise. First time offered to the market in 68 years, it presents great scope to restore or renovate with potential to add a granny flat (STCA).
• Charming double-fronted Californian Bungalow
• Spacious floorplan with separate lounge and dining rooms
• Level north-east facing backyard with well-maintained gardens
• Neatly appointed kitchen, bathroom and internal laundry
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Original high ornate ceilings, period timber detailing
• Side access to lock-up garage and great off- street parking
• Easy access to Hurstville Westfield’s Shopping Centre
• Approx. 500m to Bexley shops, good access to buses
• Opportunity to personalise/remodel and add further value
• Total land size approx. 538sqm (13.4m x 40.2m)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?