Enjoying a location high on the hill in a quiet sought after street this home has been tastefully renovated and ready for you to Just Move In and enjoy. Offering a functional floor plan and Northerly aspect with an abundance of natural light. Spacious accommodation and indoor and outdoor living areas ideal for the entertainer. Torrens title with the benefit of low maintenance.
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes
• The main bedroom with access to three way bathroom
• Large L-shaped lounge and dining room
• Renovated three way bathroom plus second renovated bathroom
• As new gourmet kitchen with gas cooking
• Outdoor private undercover entertaining area with timber decking
• Large lock up garage plus storage
• Well established low maintenance gardens
• Other features include: air conditioning and as new timber flooring throughout.
• Conveniently located only 100 metres to Kingsgrove primary& high schools, Arkana college and only a short stroll to Kingsgrove shops and transport.
• Don’t wait, Inspection is sure to impress.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|