Placed in one of Punchbowl’s quiet and desirable streets with a 39.42m (approx.) frontage, sits this double brick residence. Awaiting its next chapter, this much loved family home offers unlimited potential for those looking for a comfortable home, renovation project or an opportunity to rebuild or add a granny flat to add further value (STCA).
Designed for comfortable, low maintenance living, the existing home offers:
• Light filled interiors
• Four spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
• Family sized bathroom
• Combined lounge and dining plus formal dining room
• External laundry and store room
• Full brick construction.
• Land – 524.8sqm (approx.)
• Lockup garage with opportunity to convert to granny flat (STCA), carport plus extra off street parking for several vehicles.
• Eight minute walk to Punchbowl station.
• Located just 1.6km from Bankstown Central and close schools and other amenities.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$515 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|