Potential plus presenting itself for you to live in now and update later. This is the perfect 3 bedroom property for 1st home buyers or unit upgraders with a solid full brick home close to all local amenities. Further improvements with the addition of a granny flat can assist with paying off the mortgage & create an ongoing income entering via Wyatt Avenue.
• Sunlit family living flowing onto a large neat and tidy eat-in kitchen area
• Carpeted formal lounge room, high ornate ceilings, gas bayonet for heating
• Accommodation consists of three spacious bedrooms & split system air con.
• Internal laundry with second shower, North Easterly back yard and LUG
• Close proximity to schools, parks, Bexley North train line & the M5 motorway
• Pest & Building report available upon inspection with granny flat plans
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
Clemton Park Public School
|169-185 Bexley Road Kingsgrove NSW 2208||Primary||Government||0.32 km|
Kingsgrove North High School
|St Albans Road Kingsgrove NSW 2208||Secondary||Government||1.17 km|
Earlwood Public School
|Homer Street Earlwood NSW 2206||Primary||Government||1.22 km|
St Ursula's College
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Primary School
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.