Set on a corner block, this home is ideal for the first home buyer or investor. Offering versatile accommodation with potential to renovate, or rebuild to add further value.
• Two bedrooms, main with built-in robe
• Separate lounge and dining areas
• Neat kitchen with gas appliances and ample cupboard space
• Well- appointed bathroom with combined shower and bath
• Sunroom at rear with large internal laundry
• Secure child friendly rear yard
• Side driveway to off street parking with potential for future granny flat development (STCA).
• 10 minute walk to train station and Kingsgrove’s vibrant shopping village.
• Drawn up plans for brand new two story home S.T.C.A
• Land size 467 sqm approx
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|