Ticks virtually every box in your wish list, including rear lane access and Inner West amenities, so be sure to inspect this character Californian bungalow early and get your finance pre-approved to avoid disappointment.
• Quiet leafy street, close to Canterbury Park Racecourse, Trinity Grammar, Canterbury Station and Aldi.
• Features; 2 double bedrooms with original high ornate ceilings, picture rails and wide skirting boards
• Modern bathroom and renovated gas kitchen with dishwasher included
• Separate lounge and dining areas, plus wide rear sunroom with 2nd WC
• Zoned: R2 Low-Density Res. Rates; Council: $573.14. Water: $182.76pq
• Dimensions: 11.43m x 39.62m. Area: 452m2 (approx.)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|