Private, peaceful and convenient in one of the area’s most desirable streets, this extraordinary French Provincial Style residence offers the rarest opportunity to secure a property that defines luxury, comfort and prestige. An immediate sense of refined luxury and elegance is felt upon entry.
The home offers comfort and style while seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living with added bonus of a two bedroom granny flat ideal for extended family, home office or investment.
Perfect for those love to entertain on a grand scale, it captures an abundance of natural light,
sun drenched level gardens and a sparkling in ground swimming pool.
• Five generous bedrooms, all with custom built wardrobes
• Impressive master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
• Deluxe Bathrooms on both levels with under floor heating
• Fully integrated chef’s kitchen with walk in pantry
• Natural stone benchtops and Miele appliances
• State of the art Home Theatre with 122" screen
• Open plan living and dining opening out to grand outdoor alfresco area with built in BBQ, sink, fridge and heating
• Sparkling fully tiled 9m x 4m inground swimming pool
• Clipsal C-Bus automated lighting system, multi room audio system
• Other features include: Ducted air conditioning throughout, ducted vacuum system, security alarm system, access control, limestone floors throughout, storage/workshop and granite cobble stone driveway
• Hand made wrought iron front gates, fence and internal stair balustrades
• Remote double lockup garage plus secure off street parking
• Double brick construction with multi coat acrylic render
• Two bedrooms with built ins
• Well appointed kitchen with stone benchtops
• Spacious and classic bathroom
• Fully tiled throughout
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|