Taking pride in a prominent position, this solid full brick home is very well presented and perfectly located for you to take advantage. Fresh and bright throughout, this property offers a terrific opportunity for buyers looking to acquire this fantastic home to move straight into with scope to add further value and build a granny flat or garaging S.T.C.A.
• Three generous bedrooms, main with access to a verandah
• A practical layout features separate living and family areas
• Two bathrooms and internal laundry facilities
• Large eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, less than a 1km walk to Bardwell Park train station
• Close proximity to Earlwood Public school, Earlwood Uniting church pre-school, shops, caf’s and other amenities
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|