This wonderful home has been extensively renovated, flawlessly styled and presented beautifully. This freestanding haven spills across a spacious single level incorporating open plan living with generous alfresco BBQ areas. Offering a full brick & tile structure on the high side of a quiet street with a magnificent north facing landscaped rear yard that oozes sunshine all day.
• Full brick 3 bedroom home with built-in wardrobes & balcony off main
• Open plan lounge & dining with blackbutt timber flooring throughout
• Light filled interiors with block out blinds, downlights & ducted air con.
• Functional kitchen with Electrolux gas cooktop, wall oven & microwave
• Stone bench tops with breakfast bar, glass splashback & dishwasher
• Main bathroom has a deep bath with waterfall spout & frameless shower
• Spacious laundry with plenty of linen storage, 2nd Shower and toilet
• 2 outdoor entertaining areas with electric heaters and gas bayonets
• Side driveway to a lock-up-garage & gated security for 2 more vehicles
• Landscaped yards with a north facing rear and a lushes green lawn
This home is in a prime location with the convenience of a short walk to Bexley North train station, local schools, shops and parks. And only a short drive to Hurstville CBD, the beaches of Brighton-Le-Sands & the M5 motorway.