Positioned in the heart of Earlwood, this spacious apartment will suit first homebuyers and investors alike. Located in a security building with low strata levies, this two-bedroom property features built-in wardrobes, two bathrooms and a security car space, sure to please the most discerning of buyers.
• Two-bedroom apartment with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite off the main bedroom.
• Open-plan tiled living and dining area with ducted air conditioning and gas heating.
• Modern kitchen and appliances featuring stone bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher.
• Spacious main bathroom, internal laundry facilities, and secure car space.
• Hurstville city views from the entertainer’s balcony, with water and gas.
• You also have the choice of utilising the rooftop terrace with City views.
Centrally located, it’s only a short walk to Bardwell Park Train Station, and with local schools, parks and shops at your doorstep, you can leave the car at home.