Positioned in the heart of Earlwood, this spacious apartment will suit first homebuyers and investors alike. Located in a security building with low strata levies, this two-bedroom property features built-in wardrobes, two bathrooms and a security car space, sure to please the most discerning of buyers.
• Two-bedroom apartment with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite off the main bedroom.
• Open-plan tiled living and dining area with ducted air conditioning and gas heating.
• Modern kitchen and appliances featuring stone bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher.
• Spacious main bathroom, internal laundry facilities, and secure car space.
• Hurstville city views from the entertainer’s balcony, with water and gas.
• You also have the choice of utilising the rooftop terrace with City views.
Centrally located, it’s only a short walk to Bardwell Park Train Station, and with local schools, parks and shops at your doorstep, you can leave the car at home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School
|310 Homer Street Earlwood NSW 2206||Primary||Non-Government||0.08 km|
Earlwood Public School
|Homer Street Earlwood NSW 2206||Primary||Government||0.44 km|
|Bardwell Park Infants School||70 Darley Road Bardwell Park NSW 2207||Primary||Government||0.8 km|
Undercliffe Public School
|143-157 Bayview Avenue Earlwood NSW 2206||Primary||Government||1.13 km|
Canterbury South Public School
|High Street Canterbury NSW 2193||Primary||Government||1.39 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.