Property ID: 18864856
Held by the same family for over 42 years this well maintained double brick home is all about location, location, positioned in the heart of this sought after suburb just a short stroll to the best cafes, public transport and schools.
Brimming with potential, this home provides an exceptional opportunity on a generous footprint in a prime location. Being offered for the first time in 42 years, this original solid full brick family home presents exciting potential, with an existing shell providing the bare bones to create a modern update or building your dream with a stunning new residence.
- Light and airy double brick structure on approximately 487Sqm of level land
- Well maintained gas kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms with a tiled sun room
- Original hardwood floors resting under original carpet,high period ceilings
- L’ shaped lounge & dining area, wonderfully private sun drenched backyard
- Gas bayonets for heating, new hot water system, ceiling fans, alarm system
- Side driveway to a spacious lock up garage with plenty of room for storage
- Awaits inspiration for a complete renovation to add significant value
Situated on a North East facing corner block overlooking Yatama Park with 18.6 m2 frontage in an unbelievably convenient location, it’s just moments to local shops, restaurants, Clemton Park Public School, Catholic Church, Community Church, Bowling Club and the new Clemton Park Shopping Village.
A short stroll to catch buses to the City, Airport, Concord Hospital, Sydney University, UTS, Macquarie University and to Campsie, Bexley North and Burwood Railway Stations as well as to the Campsie, Burwood, Macquarie, Ryde and Hurstville Shopping Centres.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||3|