Set in a well-maintained complex and offering a quiet and leafy setting, this immaculate home provides flowing indoor/outdoor entertaining and is positioned only moments from Bardwell Park or Bexley North Railway transport, shopping villages, parks and schools. Perfectly combining space, privacy and stylish presentation with excellent convenience to local amenities.
- Spacious living and dining areas, 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Modern gas kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher, Entertainment patio
- North- facing landscaped courtyard offers privacy and leafy surrounds
- Recently renovated bathroom, Internal laundry with second toilet
- Floating floors and reverse cycle air-conditioning, Garage with internal access
- Only 600m to Bardwell Park Railway Station/ 800m to Bexley North Station
- The perfect home for investors, downsizers or first home buyers
- Pet-friendly complex
Bardwell Park, 2207
Bardwell Park is a suburb in southern Sydney 12 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district. The area is a leafy, predominantly residential area but features a small shopping centre around Hartill-Law Avenue and Slade Road, beside the Bardwell Park railway station. Bardwell Park is serviced by a number of bus routes and the Bardwell Park railway station is on the Airport, Inner West & South Line of the Sydney Trains network.