This classic 1960’s era red brick and tile bungalow has potential writ large all over it.
Inspect early and start planning your inspired renovation project that will breathe new life and enhanced value into this blue ribbon location family home.
- Hop, skip and jump’ to the iconic Earlwood Primary School
- A mere 500 metres to Earlwood shops, transport and all amenities
- Good size level backyard, perfect for kids and pets to run around in
- Comes with an exceptionally roomy lock up garage that tradespersons will find irresistible.
- Zone R2- Low Density Residential
- Land Area – 480.6m2 (approx).
- Council Rates: $607.16. Water: $19.22 (per quarter)