Boasting a massive 839m2, this master built, double-brick family home offers dual street frontages in the suburb’s blue-ribbon streets of Bardwell and Lambert Roads. Offered for the first time in nearly 60-years, this elegant, quiet and private home has been refurbished throughout and offers a huge eat-in kitchen, a combined living/dining area that runs the length of the house, light filled interiors and two outdoor undercover entertaining decks. As expected of a home of this quality, lush, manicured gardens grace the surrounds of this property, creating a private, green oasis that Bardwell Park is renowned for. The property offers multiple outdoor living areas perfect for entertaining and the bonus of a second residence, that can be used as an office, teenager retreat, in-law accommodation, rental potential or a fourth bedroom. With a street frontage of 21.03m, the home offers further potential for development (STCA) and offers the astute buyer the chance of a lifetime, to create their dream home in a desirable and premium location.
• 3 generous bedrooms, built-in robes
• Updated kitchen with quality appliances
• Internal laundry with second bathroom
• Ducted air conditioning throughout.
• Lush, private and easy-to-maintain gardens
• Double brick garage with electric doors
• Situated in an elevated position, capturing cooling breezes and not subject to flooding
• Additional off-street parking for one car, boat or caravan
• A second residence attached to the double garage, that can be used as an office, teenager retreat, in-law accommodation, rental potential or a fourth bedroom
• An easy 5 minute walk to the train station, Bardwell Park shopping village and RSL Club
• A ten minute drive to the Airport or 20 minutes to the CBD
• Bardwell Park infant school is a 3 minute walk away
• Bardwell Valley Golf Course – minutes away
• None of the Inner West’s airport noise!
• Beautiful family home or a developer’s dream!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$735 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|