Enviably positioned in a cul-de-sac location sits this brand-new full brick with concrete slabs luxury residence. Completed to an impressively high standard with generous proportions and spacious accommodation over two levels.
• Four generous sized bedrooms all with built-in shaker style wardrobes, and three open to their own undercover balcony.
• Master Suite with large walk-in robe additional built in plus ensuite.
• Sleek and spacious designer kitchen with stone bench tops, meals island, quality appliances, intergraded dishwasher and
900mm oven with gas cook top.
• Three stylish bathrooms fitted out with matte black phoenix bathroom fittings.
• Main bathroom with free-standing bathtub and shower.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with an abundance of natural light.
• Additional sitting area finished with herringbone timber flooring.
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area with built in Artusi BBQ plus sink and ample storage/bench.
• Low maintenance private and child friendly rear yard.
• Easy driveway access to remote lock-up-garage with internal access to the property.
• Additional features include: District Views, Internal laundry, Bosch security alarm system, Micron intercom system, Ducted
Air Conditioning and Extra Storage.
• Located within the Picnic Point Public School Catchment and only a minute walk to Apex Avenue Reserve.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$785 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|