Set in a quiet complex and just up the road from Sunshine Cove Beach, this stunning 4 bedroom townhouse can only be described as perfect.
Beautifully presented the property is ideal for those looking for an easy care holiday property or the retiree looking for low maintenance living.
Features of the home include:
- Open plan living areas with lots of northern sun
- Renovated bathrooms
- Rear courtyard area
- Huge entertaining deck with great ocean views
- 3 bedrooms upstairs with the 4th bedroom downstairs with ensuite
- Single garage plus a second freestanding garage plus carport provides plenty of storage and space to park the boat
- The property offers in-ground pool, tennis court and tropical landscaped grounds
This townhouse has style, it has position and has been priced to sell.
A must for your inspection list. Call the exclusive listing agent Aristotle Stavros 0408 612 914.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
Sunshine Bay Public School
|432 Beach Road Sunshine Bay NSW 2536||Primary||Government||0.39 km|
St Bernard's Primary School, Batemans Bay
|2-20 David Avenue Batehaven NSW 2536||Primary||Non-Government||0.83 km|
Batemans Bay High School
|2 George Bass Drive Batehaven NSW 2536||Secondary||Government||2.3 km|
Batemans Bay Public School
|3 Mundarra Way North Batemans Bay NSW 2536||Primary||Government||5.33 km|
Mogo Public School
|64-72 Sydney Street Mogo NSW 2536||Primary||Government||7.99 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.