This spectacular single level, free standing garden home is beautifully presented. Situated in the rear of the prestigious whisper quiet and beautifully maintained Sandringham Estate estate (Low Levies) This is supremely comfortable and convenient living; perfect for a professional couple, young family or downsizers. With buses out the front and walking distance to all that Castle Towers has to offer including; shopping, movies, dining and the future rail station, easy access to schools and M2.
• Sunny aspect with quality inclusions make this A MUST TO SEE.
• Light filled interiors with natural colours throughout
• 2 bedrooms with plush carpets built-in robes,
• both Bedrooms opening into the courtyard
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Open plan gas cooking kitchen with granite bench tops, free standing gas stove &dishwasher
• Tiled spacious formal living rooms
• Bright dining room with bay windows & retractable shutters
• Surrounded by large low maintenance wrap around courtyard
• Paved alfresco entertaining area with retractable awning
• Lock up garage with auto door + secure carspace ideal for a boat or caravan
• Internal laundry Ducted air-conditioning
• Freestanding with no common walls
• Total lot size 307sqm (approx)
• Beautifully presented grounds, low strata fees, small pets permitted
• Walking distance to all that Castle Towers has to offer including; shopping, movies, dining and the future rail station (1km Approx)
• Near prestigious Oakhill College, in Castle Hill High School catchment
• Easy access to schools and M2
Total lot size 307sqm (approx)
Strata: $568 p.q.
Water: $170 p.q.
Council: $215 p.q.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||424|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|