This Full brick family home is perfectly positioned on easy care block of 777qm (approx.) of land just an easy stroll to Eastwood Shops (1km) and Station and Eastwood Public school (1km)
• 4 bedroom full brick family home; Circa’ 1920
• 2 Well appointed & updated bathrooms
• Light filled north facing kitchen overlooking the covered entertaining deck
• Formal lounge and separate dining room
• Side driveway access to the lock up garage.
• High Side of the street, rectangular block(14.63 × 53.34m)
• R2 Zoning (Ryde Council)
• Future potential; possible knock down and rebuild S.T.C.A.
• Excellent opportunity for growing families or investors alike.
• Centrally located to all amenities.
• 1km to Eastwood town center
• Situated on the high side of the street
• Eastwood Public School catchment
Contact: Gavin McCutcheon J.P.
0413 686 969
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
Eastwood Public School
|212-280 Rowe Street Eastwood NSW 2122||Primary||Government||0.63 km|
Marist College Eastwood
|40 Hillview Road Eastwood NSW 2122||Secondary||Non-Government||0.75 km|
St Kevin's Catholic Primary School
|Aspect Vern Barnett School, Eastwood||Special||Non-Government||0.85 km|
Marsden High School
|22 Winbourne Street West Ryde NSW 2114||Secondary||Government||1.07 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.