Positioned in a popular tree lined street in one of the most sought-after areas of Carlingford, this spacious 4 bedroom home would be ideal for the growing family, featuring:
- Four good size bedrooms with built-ins & ensuite off main
- Open plan kitchen overlooks living areas and back yard
- Large living areas upstairs with additional rumpus & study downstairs
- Private rear yard with undercover entertaining area
- Double lock up garage & plenty of off street parking
This home is within walking distance to The Kings School and easy access to other prestigious schools such as Tara Girls & James Ruse, local Kingsdene shops, as well as easy access to North Rocks Shopping Centre & Carlingford Court.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images – all measurements/distances are approximate.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||179|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|