Attention builders and developers, these two properties present an excellent opportunity for astute builders, developers or investors. Currently DA approved for 15 unique and luxury homes. Conveniently located with-in walking distance to Quality schools & shops while being only 850m from Toongabbie Railway Station on the Western Side.
The DA approval:
• 2 × 4 bedroom freestanding homes
• 6 × 3/4 Bedroom duplexes
• 7 × 3 bedroom townhouses
• All dwellings boast North facing backyards
• 5 dwellings have double garages
• 9 dwellings have additional carapaces allocated
• 6 onsite visitor carapaces
225ssqm (15mx15m) BBQ open space ‘common Area’
• Design includes built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms, full size bathrooms, toilets on ground floor & full size internal laundries.
• The design complements the sizes of the block; allowing for plenty of open space.
• Land area approx. 3902 sqm
• Frontage 40.48m
• Depth 97m
• Council: Blacktown
• Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
Currently on the land are 2 substantial family homes.
The property is being offered for sale via expressions of interest; enquire today to receive an information memorandum!
Address: 55-57 Cornelia Road, Toongabbie
For Sale: ‘Expressions of interest’
Inspect: By Appointment
Contact: Gavin McCutcheon J.P.
0413 686 969
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
Toongabbie Christian School
|28-30 Metella Road Toongabbie NSW 2146||Combined||Non-Government||0.34 km|
The Hills Sports High School
The Meadows Public School
|2C Fuller Street Seven Hills NSW 2147||Primary||Government||0.59 km|
Metella Road Public School
|117 Metella Road Toongabbie NSW 2146||Primary||Government||1.15 km|
Toongabbie West Public School
|83 Ballandella Road Toongabbie NSW 2146||Primary||Government||1.38 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.