This beautiful single level three bedroom home is looking for a new family to love! Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac on a usable 696sq/m (approx) block, the properties location has so much to offer. Simply cross the road for Kings Langley Public School & a short stroll further down Isaac Smith Parade will have you at Kings Langley shopping centre within minutes!
This property is a short walk to Parramatta & Blacktown direct buses & close proximity to M2 & M7.
This is a must see!
- 696sq/m (approx) block at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Kings Langley Public School catchment
- Three good size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Split-system air conditioner & ceiling fans throughout
- Kitchen overlooking child & pet friendly backyard
- Undercover outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Double garage with shelf storage & study/office
For any further information please contact Joshua Waldron on 0411 763 771 or Kim McChlery on 0404 522 215
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|