PERFECT FOR THE YOUNG FAMILY, DOWNSIZER & INVESTOR
This extremely desirable 4 bedroom full brick family home, set on a 500sqm (approx) level block is positioned in a popular and ultra-convenient location; is an effortless walk to Eastwood train (450m) station, shops and schools.
This charming home offers bright and airy interiors which are complemented by modern updates, boasting beautiful patterned ceilings and polished floorboards, creating a haven of space and light. There is a selection of formal and informal living areas. Designed for easy-care living the alfresco entertaining area overlooks the level north facing established and low maintenance backyard with secluded swimming pool.
This home is being offered for the first time in over 20 Years and is perfect for the young family, downsizer or investor.
• Full brick family home.
• 4 bedrooms all with pleasant outlooks.
• North facing back yard 500sqm level block(approx).
• Master Bedroom with builtins & adjoining sunroom or study.
• Light filled & stylishly appointed main bathroom.
• Modern gas cooking kitchen with stone benchtop, & stainless-steel appliances.
• Internal laundry with shower and toilet.
• Formal living room with fireplace.
• Family living with bi-folds flowing to north facing alfresco entertaining area.
• Well established low maintenance backyard with ultimate privacy in the
• Beautiful private inground pool.
• Drive through garage offers additional off-street parking.
• Torrens title (no strata levies)
• Ultra-convenient location Level Walk to Shops Schools & Station (450m)
This is a great opportunity for an astute investor or family looking for a place to call home.
Call Gavin on 0413 686 969 to organise your private viewing today!
• Approximate area:
• Land Size: 500sqm
• Internal: 155sqm
• Garage: 20sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|