On offer for the first time in 67 years is this full brick home; located in one of West Ryde’s tightly held Blue Ribbon streets. Offering 3 substantial bedrooms the home has a functional family friendly floorplan which has had modifications & additions to accommodate wheelchair accessibility including ramp access to the front door, specifically built bathroom with roll-in shower & handrails. Positioned on a 782sqm block of land with an oversized north facing entertaining deck over-looking leafy backyard completes this wonderful home. Within waking distance to West Ryde Market Place, train station, City bus services, & schools makes this home a must see as it’s perfectly located to everything the area has to offer.
Other features include:
- Welcoming manicured front garden
- Well maintained and beautifully presented with Light Filled interiors throughout
- Solid full brick with high ceilings & functional family friendly floorplan
- 3 generous bedrooms, two with free standing wardrobes
- 2 full bathrooms, 1 with complete wheelchair access (roll-in shower)
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space.
- Large rear deck overlooking level back yard
- Laundry + additional 3rd toilet
- Spacious living/dining room with ducted A/C throughout
- Off street parking with side driveway access to rear yard.
- Endless potential to extend and renovate or knock down & rebuild.
- Granny Flat potential.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|