Full Brick three-bedroom family home overlooking Jim Walsh Park.
Set on 682sqm of level land on the high side of the street directly opposite beautiful Jim Walsh Park. First time offered since new; this solid three-bedroom full brick family home features high-ceilings; renovated kitchen & bright and airy interiors. Conveniently located walking distance to Denistone East Public School, Eastwood railway station & vibrant town centre. Offering endless potential not limited to; extend & renovate, knock-down rebuild, or Granny flat. (S.T.C.A.). This is a great opportunity for an astute investor or family looking for a place to call home.
• Quiet convenient location
• Welcoming front porch overlooks Jim Walsh Park
• Solid full brick home with high ceilings,
• Recently painted and carpeted throughout
• Light Filled interiors Functional family friendly floorplan
• 3 bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes & cabinetry
• Spacious separate living &dining room
• Original neat & tidy bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Well-appointed renovated eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard space.
• Level East facing low maintenance backyard
• Laundry + extra toilet
• Off street parking with side driveway garage/ storage & access to rear yard.
• Situated on the high side of the street.
• Level block of land 682sqm (14.935 × 46 approx.)
• Quiet street opposite Jim Walsh Park (BBQ area & playground)
• Easy access to Eastwood vibrant town centre & Station
• 900m walk to Denistone East Public School
• 300m walk to the 545 bus stop Chatswood via Macquaire centre/Uni – Parramatta via eastwood
• Endless potential not limited to; extend & renovate, knock-down rebuild, or Granny flat. (S.T.C.A.).
This is a great opportunity for an astute investor or family looking for a place to call home.
Call Gavin on 0413 686 969 to organise your private viewing today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||201|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|