Set on 682sqm of level land on the high side of the street directly opposite beautiful Jim Walsh Park. First time offered since new; this solid three-bedroom full brick family home features high-ceilings; renovated kitchen & bright and airy interiors. Conveniently located walking distance to Denistone East Public School, Eastwood railway station & vibrant town centre. Offering endless potential not limited to; extend & renovate, knock-down rebuild, or Granny flat. (S.T.C.A.). This is a great opportunity for an astute investor or family looking for a place to call home.
• Quiet convenient location
• Welcoming front porch overlooks Jim Walsh Park
• Solid full brick home with high ceilings,
• Recently painted and carpeted throughout
• Light Filled interiors Functional family friendly floorplan
• 3 bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes & cabinetry
• Spacious separate living &dining room
• Original neat & tidy bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Well-appointed renovated eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard space.
• Level East facing low maintenance backyard
• Laundry + extra toilet
• Off street parking with side driveway garage/ storage & access to rear yard.
• Situated on the high side of the street.
• Level block of land 682sqm (14.98 × 46 approx.)
• Quiet street opposite Jim Walsh Park (BBQ area & playground)
• Easy access to Eastwood vibrant town centre & Station
• 900m walk to Denistone East Public School
• 300m walk to the 545 bus stop Chatswood via Macquaire centre/Uni – Parramatta via eastwood
• Endless potential not limited to; extend & renovate, knock-down rebuild, or Granny flat. (S.T.C.A.).
This is a great opportunity for an astute investor or family looking for a place to call home.
Call Gavin on 0413 686 969 to organise your private viewing today!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|