Watch the sunrise over North Stradbroke Island from the comfort of your bedroom, lounge room or large deck – this house has been designed to capture the fantastic views and island breeze from almost every room.
Upon entry to the home you are greeted with 2 large bedrooms (one with a walk in robe), a lounge/media room and bathroom – this is perfect for a growing family needing space or for friends and relatives when they come to visit. The Internal stairway leads to the upper lever where you have your open plan lounge/dining with high ceilings, chefs kitchen with large gas stove and spacious master bedroom with 2-way bathroom and walk in robe.
All rooms on the Upper level capture the views of the water.
The fully fenced yard has 2 sheds with cement flooring and there is a country feel to the home as your yard borders with a 10 acre property.
Other features include:
- Polished timber floors upstairs
- Internal laundry with laundry chute and easy access to the yard.
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning for climate control
- Economical solar power, plus a rainwater tank for the garden
- Single carport
- Close to public water access
- Large storage area under the internal stair way
- Multiple phone, Internet and Foxtel points upstairs and down
- Security screens
- Easy care landscaping
This house offers everything you could want and more!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$278 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|