Emmanuel Fardouly & Raine And Horne Bella Vista Glenwood:
- 2017 Glenwood Agency Of The Year
- Major sponsor of the Glenwood Redbacks Soccer Club
A sun-drenched family home in a peaceful location – This roomy single level design has been kept in immaculate original condition by one owner since new. It features gas appliances, a big backyard and a generously outdoor entertaining area with a large A-frame pergola.
It’s also a short walk to everything that Glenwood has to offer a growing family; enjoy the choice of 3 City-direct bus stops each less than 3 minutes walk away, Glenwood Shopping Village, Glenwood High and Parklea Public Schools are all around a 5 minute walk away and you’re a few steps to Glenwood Reserve.
- Light filled, free flowing design, generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes (walk-in robe and en-suite to the main bedroom)
- Security alarm.
- Auto-remote garages with internal access.
- Easy access to Norwest Business Park & Private Hospital, M7 and M2 motorways and 10 minutes walk to Bella Vista Station.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel Fardouly from Raine & Horne Bella Vista Glenwood on 0405 322 222 and ask for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|