Large open-plan living area’s surround a large entertainers kitchen.
Selling or leasing your property? Call EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 and ask for a free market appraisal – 2017 Agency Of The Year (Glenwood).
Displaying a variety of practical design features, this very well maintained family home promotes relaxed and roomy open plan living with excellent natural light throughout. It also has a generously large kitchen with heaps of storage and bench space.
10 Fingleton Close, Rouse Hill is set on an elevated 700sqm block with a wide frontage that creates an attractive street appeal and a breezy open outlook.
Other great features of this full-size family home include:
- Large separate lounge and dining rooms to cater for your formal entertaining.
- 5th bedroom or a large study downstairs.
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage cabinets, wrap around breakfast bar, gas cook top and walk-in pantry.
- Expansive open plan living areas adjacent to the kitchen including meals a area, big family room and a huge rumpus room with cathedral ceilings.
- Additional upstairs multi-purpose room.
- Master bedroom with high ceilings, plenty of walk-in and built-in robe space and a bath en-suite.
- 2 large outdoor entertaining areas with a huge backyard plus additional room for a pool.
- Large garden shed.
- Additional off-street parking with a double auto-remote garage plus drive-through rear access to a large rear concreted patio for your boat, caravan or trailer as well as an extra parking bay at the front of the house.
Close proximity to Rouse Hill Village and Town Centre, bus stop is a 3 minute walk as well as walking distance to the Rouse Hill Train Station, T-Way bus lines, parks, day care facilities and sporting fields.
Selling or leasing your property? Call EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 OR GEORGE CHOUMAEV 0415 842 108 for a free market appraisal – 2017 (Glenwood) Agency Of The Year.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|