Near new and available for long term, this very roomy home design has some great features that makes your everyday living much more comfortable and enjoyable, such as ducted air-conditioning, glass bi-fold doors that open up to the alfresco entertaining area, plus an upstairs living area,
Horizons Estate by Rawson Homes is unlike other estates in the area – 10 Gannel Street is much closer to the M7 on-ramp and all of Marsden Park’s shops and home centres, allowing quick and easy access to all!!
Ready to move in now, it has plenty of storage areas and a large and level rear yard.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, en-suite and walk-in robe to the main bedroom.
- Dishwasher and gas stove in the open plan kitchen.
- Rainwater tank for all year watering and washing your car.
- Remote control garage door and internal access.
- 3rd guest toilet on ground floor.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||428|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|