Emmanuel Fardouly is Glenwood’s real estate agent – Glenwood sales results, price records, knowledge, experience unmatched by any other – he has sold over 600 Glenwood homes (thats more than 10% of the entire suburb) and is 7-time holder of Glenwood’s highest annual suburb record price including last years 2018 record sale. Last year, Emmanuel donated more than $20,000 towards good causes like the Caddies Creek School Twilight Markets, Glenwood High School’s special needs McMaster Shield and continues his major sponsorship of the Glenwood Redbacks Soccer Club. Feel free to call or MSG Emmanuel direct on 0405 322 222.
2 minutes walk to Caddies Creek Public School & Glenwood Shopping Village.
Ideally positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac on a slightly elevated, North facing block and superbly located a few minutes walk to Caddies Creek Public School & Glenwood Shopping Village, the Gurdwara Sahib Glenwood, Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and the bus stop, this very roomy single level family home is in a perfect location for everyone.
Big windows allow plenty of natural light throughout, plus there are lots of additional features including 4 all large bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen and separate spacious living areas that open to a fantastic outdoor entertaining area with a large pergola, a rear lawn and a garden shed.
- Large kitchen with a gas stove, dishwasher, externally ducted range-hood and loads of cupboard and bench space.
- The main bedroom has an en-suite and his & hers walk-in robes.
- Air-conditioning and gas heating outlet.
- Very spacious laundry with storage cupboards.
- Drive-through garage to rear pergola, ideal for extra vehicle/trailer parking.
- Easy access to Norwest Private Hospital & Business Park, M7 & M2 motorways and the Bella Vista Station.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222 or Dinesh Jaggi 0421 699 616 from Raine & Horne Bella Vista / Glenwood for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.