Give your home the marketing it deserves – call me anytime to discuss the preparations and marketing needed to achieve a premium price for your home. EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222.
A stunning & renovated family home – 2min walk to Caddies Creek School.
Slightly elevated and east facing, this very roomy family home enjoys plenty of natural light and is a 2 minute walk to Caddies Creek Public School & Holy Cross Primary School and 5 minutes walk to Glenwood Shopping Village and the Gurdwara Sahib Glenwood.
Some highlights of this feature-filled home include:
- A ground floor bedroom with an en-suite and built-in wardrobe (5th bedroom or study).
- A stunning kitchen with CaesarStone’s latest 40mm ‘Rugged Concrete’ bench tops & matching feature splash-backs.
- Quality bathrooms with 60mm stone bench tops & new toilets.
- Extra-large master bedroom with a walk-in robe and en-suite and a sunny, elevated balcony.
- Tiled and polished flooring throughout (no carpet).
- Ducted air-conditioning, gas appliances and alarm.
This immaculately presented home is ready to move in and not a cent to spend, plus a popular design displaying formal entertaining and spacious everyday living areas that includes a rumpus room plus an upstairs living area. Outside is a large pergola / outdoor entertaining area, spacious rear lawn and landscaped gardens.
- Easy access to the M7 and M2 motorways, Norwest Business Park, Norwest Private Hospital and to the future North West Rail.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222 or George Choumaev 0415 842 108 from Raine & Horne Bella Vista Glenwood and ask for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
Caddies Creek Public School
|LOT 12 Currawong Street Glenwood NSW 2768||Primary||Government||0.35 km|
Quakers Hill East Public School
|14 Chase Drive Acacia Gardens NSW 2763||Primary||Government||0.85 km|
Kings Langley Public School
|68 Isaac Smith Parade Kings Langley NSW 2147||Primary||Government||1.0 km|
Glenwood High School
|85 Forman Avenue Glenwood NSW 2768||Secondary||Government||1.42 km|
Parklea Public School
|205 Glenwood Park Drive Glenwood NSW 2768||Primary||Government||1.62 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.