Pet friendly, elevated contemporary townhouse with a stunning forest backdrop.
Contact GEORGE CHOUMAEV 0415 842 108 for more info – As a resident of North Rocks, I welcome your enquiries to buy, rent or sell in this wonderful suburb!
North Rocks is synonymous with nature. It’s a leafy, friendly and peaceful place that provides many of its residents with a gorgeous bush backdrop, similar to what you will see here at 16/133 North Rocks Road, North Rocks – a quality construction double brick townhouse that presents a haven of space and leafy tranquillity. With a focus on ease of living, this light filled home effortlessly meets all the requirements of a growing family. It features a clever architectural design with a permanent outlook on lush native landscapes.
- Bright and renovated open-plan kitchen with a caesar stone bench top and breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, modern appliances including a dishwasher.
- Three large bedrooms with build-in robes, master with en-suite and large walk-in robe.
- Open-plan formal lounge and dining with 4 meter cathedral ceilings.
- Triple level design.
- Double auto-remote garage with internal access, air conditioning and internal laundry.
- Only minutes drive to North Rocks Public School, Christ The King Catholic School and Church.
- Bushwalks and nature reserve at your doorstep.
- Third toilet on the middle level.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|