Blank Canvas. Timeless oversized semi with period charm and a laneway rear garage.
This place is beyond amazing. Previously owned for 77 years, it’s solid as a rock, has 12ft ceilings and patiently welcomes your imagination and original ideas to polish this piece of history into the modern age.
Amongst the variety of priceless fixtures and fittings, includes;
- Remarkable pressed steel ceiling, preserved beneath a gyproock covering, that will further increase the ceiling height when removed.
- Decorative tessellated tiling on the front verandah is in immaculate condition.
- Solid wood floor displaying a beautiful timber grain ready to be sanded and polished.
- There’s a huge space in the attic, 6m x 3m with full height clearance, perfect to expand the living space or accommodation when needed, with the appropriate prior approvals.
- Three all generously sized bedrooms, separate toilet, well sized laundry with storage and a bathroom that you won’t forget anytime soon.
Outside is a 7.5m x 3.7m laneway rear lockup garage/workshop plus a secure low maintenance backyard with double rear access gates that open up to Ixion Lane, providing more off-street parking for multiple cars, boat or trailer.
In this prized Tempe location, stroll to Tempe Primary School & Tempe High School (part-selective), both located at the end of the street, walk to Tempe Station and bus stops are also moments away.
16 Foreman Street, Tempe will be auctioned by Stu Benson, auctioneer for The Block on Sunday 21st March at 10am, on-site.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$678 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|