This is the design you want in the location you’ve been waiting for!
Positioned on a level and rectangular block in the very peaceful Lorikeet Street, Glenwood, this immaculately presented home has 5.5kw solar panels, ready to move in and not a cent to spend, plus it’s about 2 minutes walk to the Glenwood Shopping Village, Caddies Creek Public School and 5 minutes walk to Glenwood High School, Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and the Gurdwara Sahib.
The popular design offers four large bedrooms plus a ground floor study, an abundance of light filled living space throughout the formal entertaining and spacious everyday living areas that includes a big rumpus room and plus an upstairs living area.
This feature filled home also offers:
- A very roomy kitchen with a gas stove and dishwasher, stone bench top and walk-in pantry.
- Extra large master bedroom with an en-suite and a generously sized walk-in robe, built-in robes to all other bedrooms.
- Air-conditioning, gas heating outlet, CCTV & security alarm.
- Spacious landscaped and level rear lawn.
- Double car garage, powder room/guest toilet downstairs.
- Easy access to the M7 and M2 motorways, Norwest Business Park, Norwest Private Hospital and to the future North West Rail.
Call to enquire at anytime! Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222 or George Choumaev 0415 842 108 from Raine & Horne Bella Vista/Glenwood and ask for a free market appraisal.
Support the team that supports yours… we are the major sponsors for the Glenwood Redbacks soccer club and offer discounts on our fees to Redbacks families, so if you’re selling or leasing your home, call us at anytime to find out more!!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|