To book a private appointment or for any other info, please email your enquiry via the Contact Agent form on this page and you will receive full details moments after.
View the drone location video and to explore this entire site inside and out in 3D, click the Virtual Tour.
Landmark premises on 2396sqm with wonderful district and mountain views from every window, 3 minutes drive to Norwest Business Park / Bella Vista Metro & Private Hospital, 3 minutes drive to both M7 and M2 on-ramps, 15 minutes to Parramatta and 45 minutes drive to the City.
Blacktown City Council approved plans in 1999 for the house to be used a medical centre and chemist. The 2 storey Victorian building is a local heritage item with endless opportunities (Information taken from Blacktown City Council Website).
- Fully fenced & gated with 2 street entrances.
- Undergone a complete roof restoration.
- Front and rear parking lots with approx. 20 parking spots.
- 100m to Parklea Public School and Swan Lake, Glenwood Reserve.
- Kitchenette & Male, Female and Disabled toilets, laundry and shower.
- Attached studio with separate external access.
- Excellent bus network with T-Ways travelling to Macquarie, North Sydney and the CBD. Buses to Parramatta, Blacktown and the 616X City direct. There’s also the on demand shuttle bus to the Sydney Metro, Bella Vista train station.
To book a private appointment or for any other enquiries, please email your enquiry via the Contact Agent form on this page and you will receive full details moments after.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|