Contact EMMANUEL FARDOULY on 0405 322 222.
Set in a peaceful and leafy street of other well-maintained family homes, this tastefully renovated home has ducted air-conditioning and enjoys the clean fresh feel of a brand new home. with no through-traffic, it looks out to relaxing farm-like views over a leafy permanent reserve ideal for practising your swing, bike riding, drone flying and so onand is homes.
- Open plan entertainers kitchen with a big breakfast bar, a gas stove, pull-out pantry, contemporary cabinetry design and fittings.
- Functional 3-way bathroom plus a second guest toilet adjoining the internal laundry.
- Private backyard and outdoor entertaining/BBQ area with a pergola and a spacious backyard with a garden shed.
- Double side access gates that open to a big backyard, providing easy off-street parking for your boat, caravan or work vehicle.
- Extra-long garage with an auto-remote door and drive-through access to the rear pergola, ideal for a second undercover parking space.
This lovely home is also a short walk to everything that Glenwood has to offer a growing family; its less than 3 minutes walk to the City-direct(616X) bus stop and around a 6 minute walk to Glenwood Shopping Village, Glenwood High and Parklea Public Schools.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222 at anytime and ask for a free market appraisal.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|