Presenting a brand new, private and free standing 2 bedroom home in an elevated position with a spacious patio and direct street frontage to a quiet cul-de-sac.
Low maintenance and filled with features such as reverse-cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans & CCTV security cameras. It’s also just 3 minutes walk to the bus stop on Reston Grange and less than 10 minutes walk to Norwest Shops and train station.
- Open plan kitchen with a dishwasher, stone bench-tops, pantry, oven and a gas stove.
- Ample street parking immediately in front of the property.
- 2 big bedrooms, both have a fitted built-in robe.
- Large bathroom, combined laundry and external clothes line.
- Timber flooring throughout.
- External clothes line.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|