Raine&Horne Bella Vista Glenwood – WINNERS of the 2017 Glenwood Agency of the year and major sponsor of the Glenwood Redbacks Soccer Club!!
Land Size: 574sqm House size: 423sqm
When an architect designs a house for themselves, this gorgeous home is the result!!
Showcasing a very impressive street appeal and an abundance of stunning living areas throughout. It is located in an ultra-convenient location, a 3 minute walk to the 616X City direct bus stop and to T-Way buses, 10 minutes walk to the new Bella Vista train station as well as quick and easy access to the on-ramp for both the M2 & M7 motorways.
Two Highclaire Place, Glenwood has the functional open-plan layout that you’ve been looking for and ample extra living space provided by separate formal entertaining and a big entertainers kitchen. There is also a huge downstairs rumpus room with a wet-bar as well as an upstairs TV area.
The stunning centrally positioned kitchen has stone bench tops, feature splash-backs and a large island-bench with an eat-in counter, double oven, plenty of cabinets, dishwasher, a large fridge space and a huge walk in pantry with preparation area.
Amongst the many wonderful features throughout this vast family residence, we have listed a few standouts below:
- Four oversized bedrooms, three with walk-in robes, plus a huge ground floor study or fifth bedroom that opens via it’s own external entrance door to a fenced courtyard a the front of the house.
- The character-filled main bedroom has a luxurious spa en-suite with bidet and a large, fully fitted walk-in robe/dressing room.
- A low-maintenance backyard with an large alfresco entertaining area.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum and alarm system.
- Spacious internal laundry with floor to ceiling cabinetry.
- Double drive through garage with both doors remotely controlled and internal access.
Selling or leasing your property? Call GEORGE CHOUMAEV 0415 842 108 or EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|