Approximately 5 years old, in excellent condition and still has builders warranty. Currently rented with a fixed term lease for $620 per week until November, meaning you cannot move in until November, perfect if you’re renting now and don’t need to move in immediately, plus you have the advantage of not competing with all of the other buyers out there that need to move in now.
20 Braeside Cres, The Ponds is an ideally positioned property with a refreshing open outlook, one minute walk to Second Ponds children’s playground, the bus stop is just 150m away and the Metro Tallawong train station in about 9 minutes walk.
The home presents a spacious and versatile layout, premium inclusions and superb indoor/outdoor entertaining plus a huge side yard with a wide street frontage that creates two separately defined and fenced yards, great for when you’re entertaining and can still leave your clothes on the clothes line and pets to one side, and entertain in the other. Also easily converts to accommodate secure off-street parking for multiple or large vehicles with it’s wide street frontage. It’s also within walking distance to the sought-after Riverbank Public School and The Ponds High School, easy and direct access to The Ponds Shopping Centre and Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Big kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and stone benchtops.
- Open plan living and dining zones with seamless dual access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Additional lounge room / multi-purpose room.
- Four well-sized bedrooms all fitted with wardrobes, main with en-suite.
- Stylish bathrooms, main with separate shower and bath plus a ground floor guest powder room.
- Secluded alfresco area and timber decking.
- Garage with internal entry, side access gates to rear yard
- Features include ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, LED downlights, plenty of storage.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||325|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-23 %|