Please submit all enquiries via the agent contact form on this page.
With a fixed term lease until November 2021, 20 Braeside Crescent is an ideally positioned investment property (tenant paying $620 per week) or a perfect home for the active family who wish to buy now and move in later. The bus stop is a swift 100m walk or continue to the Metro Tallawong train station in 5 minutes. Across the road is Second Ponds Playground and reserve, meaning a lifetime of open acreage views and endless outdoor activities.
The home presents a spacious and versatile layout, premium inclusions and superb indoor/outdoor entertaining plus a huge side yard with a wide street frontage creates two separately defined and fenced yards, accommodating secure off-street parking for multiple or large vehicles. It’s also within walking distance to the sought-after Riverbank Public School and The Ponds High School, easy and direct access to The Ponds Shopping Centre and Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Sleek kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and stone benchtops.
- Open plan living and dining zones with seamless dual access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Additional multi-purpose room / study.
- Four well-sized bedrooms all fitted with wardrobes, main with en-suite.
- Stylish bathrooms, main with separate shower and bath plus a ground floor guest powder room.
- Secluded alfresco area and timber decking.
- Garage with internal entry, side access gates to rear yard
- Features include ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, LED downlights, plenty of storage.
Selling or leasing your home? Contact GEORGE CHOUMAEV 0415 842 108 or EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 from Raine&Horne Bella Vista for a free market appraisal and property report.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate