SOLD BY EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222. SELLING YOURS? CALL ANYTIME FOR MORE INFO.
Please email your enquiry via the contact agent form on this page and you will receive a reply with full details shortly after.
Impressive contemporary home with two master bedrooms & two en-suites.
This stunning residence will suit the growing family wanting all the luxuries and mod-cons it has to offer. It’s set over two levels on a landscaped block on the high side of a well-maintained street, on the border of Bella Vista with direct access to the Bella Vista station and Balmoral T-Way bus station.
Some of the stand-out features include;
- Separate in-law accommodation / 5th guest bedroom or the ideal office to work from home, with an en-suite.
- Truly an entertainers kitchen with double 900mm ovens and stoves, dishwasher, microwave and wine fridge set within a 40mm Caesar stone / Polyurethane kitchen with large breakfast bar,
- Expansive family area and dining area overlooking alfresco and backyard.
- Large lounge room with balcony and stunning district views.
- Master suite with large built-in robe and en-suite.
- All other bedrooms are queen size with large built in robes.
- Auto-remote garages with internal access and 2 storage areas.
- Secluded outdoor entertaining space spills onto the garden.
- Fenced easy-care grounds include a sunny lawn for kids to play.
- Intercom, Solar energy system, Ducted air conditioned.
- Walking distance to the Bella Vista train station.
The residence has been built with the focus on reduced power consumption through lighting and appliances plus the property is fitted with solar panels which heavily reduce your electricity bill.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||474|
|Median Rental Price||$710 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|