Ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance to all amenities such as Glenwood High School and Caddies Creek Public School, Glenwood Shopping Village, permanent reserves and bus stops.
- Five spacious bedrooms with built in robes to all and walk in robe and ensuite to the master.
- Great living spaces including large formal lounge and formal dining areas.
- Large kitchen with a gas stove and dishwasher.
- Huge rumpus room with bay windows overlooking the massive pergola area and grassed backyard.
- Internal access to the garage.
Selling or leasing your home? Call George 0415 842 108 for an accurate market price.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
Caddies Creek Public School
|LOT 12 Currawong Street Glenwood NSW 2768||Primary||Government||0.57 km|
Glenwood High School
|85 Forman Avenue Glenwood NSW 2768||Secondary||Government||0.67 km|
|Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College||1000 Old Windsor Road Glenwood NSW 2768||Secondary||Non-Government||1.0 km|
Kings Langley Public School
|68 Isaac Smith Parade Kings Langley NSW 2147||Primary||Government||1.2 km|
Parklea Public School
|205 Glenwood Park Drive Glenwood NSW 2768||Primary||Government||1.21 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.