Sell your home for a great price in a reasonable time-frame and be updated along the way. For more info about selling a property or to see how much we can get for yours, call or SMS Dinesh 0421 699 616 or Emmanuel 0405 322 222 at anytime and ask for a free market appraisal.
Situated in a peaceful and very handy location on a large 520.6sqm block, 30 Tonkin Crescent, Schofields is walking distance to Schofields train station, Aldi supermarket and schools. It’s a spacious three bedroom home and presents a wonderful backyard ideal for outdoor entertaining with an extra-large pergola opening to a generous rear lawn and garden shed.
- L-shaped formal lounge and dining rooms plus a family/meals area adjoining the kitchen.
- Open-plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas stove and dishwasher.
- 3 x split system air-conditioners, overhead fans to all bedrooms plus a gas heating outlet.
- Roomy laundry with storage.
- Double garage with drive-through access.
- Currently rented out for $515PW with a long term tenant.
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective tenants are urged to rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||290|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|