In a vibrant and ultra convenient position, this low maintenance apartment provides you with more for your money and is priced to qualify for First Home Buyer benefits. This chic apartment features a roomy open-plan design, big bedroom with mirrored built-in robes and double glass doors opening to a sunny balcony.
- Indulge in convenience of being a short 2 minute stumble home from The Fiddler, as well as 7 minutes walk to the Sydney Metro Rouse Hill train Station, T-Way buses, shops and eateries, cafes, and restaurants all less than five minutes walk!!
- Entertainers kitchen with stone bench tops, integrated appliances.
- Very well designed, secure basement parking and storage cage with heaps of visitors parking, a state-of-the-art car wash bay, high clearance security gates and loading zones next to the lift for your convenience.
Other great features include:
- Internal laundry
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Lock-up storage cage
- Secure building with intercom and swipe pass access for you and your guests. Drive into your secure carpark and catch the lift straight up to your apartment.
- Easy access to Windsor Rd, M2 and M7
- Nearby schools: Rouse Hill Anglican College, Rouse Hill Public School and etc.
Inspections available 7 days a week.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||157|
|Median Rental Price||$605 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|