Contact Emmanuel Fardouly on 0405 322 222 for more info.
Take a full 3D walk-through in the online 3D Virtual Tour. Spin the ‘Dollhouse’ view, click on any area to enter that area then continue walking through. Click back out to ‘Dollhouse’ view at any time by clicking on the floor-plan image in the lower left corner.
The Carlisle, Surry Hills is a well maintained security building that provides motorbike/scooter parking in a designated garaged common area, available for all residents (please note that this is the only parking available for this apartment). The building also has a generous number of visitors parking and enjoys a leafy, open outlook over Harmony Park – a vibrant fitness park located directly across the road, with an impressive city backdrop. Walk two minutes to both Crown Street and Oxford Street plus five minutes walk to the CBD, Central Station and Chinatown.
Thoughtfully renovated, this City-fringe loft apartment combines polished timbers, stone, concrete and live greenery, along with a soaring 3.5m ceiling and balcony height that lets in heaps of natural light, to create it’s elegant and contemporary style.
- Gorgeous Caesar stone kitchen complete with an integrated dining table, dishwasher, fridge, oven, gas stove, microwave and a pantry.
- Open plan loft-style bedroom with a mirrored built-in wardrobe and high-clearance storage area.
- Tastefully renovated bathroom and combined internal laundry with an internal clothes line and dryer hook.
- Apartment 314, The Carlisle is on the third floor. There are two lifts and a friendly concierge servicing the building. On-site facilities include a well maintained 20m swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym.
- COUNCIL RATES $874 P.A, WATER $744 P.A, STRATA LEVIES $1080 P.Q
Contact Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222 for more info.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||194|
|Median Rental Price||$638 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|