37 Meurants Lane, Glenwood is conveniently positioned a few steps from the bus stop, 150 meters to the Sikh Temple, Gurdwara Sahib Glenwood and less than 3 minutes walk to Caddies Creek Public School, Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and walk to Glenwood Shopping Village. It presents a very comfortable dual level layout with multiple living areas down stairs plus an upstairs rumpus room, all filled with natural light and opening out to a large rear patio surrounded by leafy landscaped gardens.
- Four bedrooms all with built-in robes including a large main bedroom with an en-suite.
- Study/5th bedroom on ground floor plus a large laundry with plenty of room to install a shower.
- Spacious kitchen with a big open bench top central to the everyday living area, fitted with a gas stove and a large breakfast bar.
Other important features include:
- Auto-remote garage with internal access.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Quick and easy access to the M7 and M2 motorways, Norwest Business Park and Norwest Private Hospital.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel on 0405 322 222 and ask for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.