Designed to accommodate the growing family, this property has tile and wood flooring throughout and is conveniently located just a short stroll to Caddies Creek Public School, Glenwood Shopping Village, city and district bus stops, plus easy access to Norwest Business Park, M7 and M2 motorways.
- Cleverly designed with the fifth bedroom located on the ground floor adjacent to the third bathroom, this house is perfect for those looking for In-law accommodation.
- Quality kitchen and bathrooms with Ceaser stone bench-tops, floor to ceiling tiles and quality finishes throughout.
There is a lovely alfresco dining area overlooking the easy to maintain back yard leaving you more time to enjoy this modern home.
Other great features include:
- Large covered balcony.
- Abundance of storage cupboards.
- Walk in pantry.
- Gas heating outlet and gas BBQ outlet.
- Low maintenance back yard with large covered entertaining area.
- Double auto-remote garage with internal access and additional storage area.
- Internal laundry.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Raine & Horne Bella Vista on 8814 7400 today for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|