Please use the contact form below for your enquiry and we will respond shortly.
If you’ve been looking for something single level and special, then come and see 44 Hungerford Drive, Glenwood this Wednesday evening at 6:30pm – 7pm.
Here you will find all of the stand-out features you’ve loved during your house-hunting journey, combined into this magnificent and generous, family-friendly home, positioned within a peaceful and quality house-proud neighbourhood, a short walk to Caddies Creek Public School, Glenwood Shops and the bus stop.
- Eye-catching bathrooms and a stunning long-bench kitchen with a gas stove.
- A functional wood fireplace and ornate mantle piece as well as ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Generously large rooms all-round both bedroom and living areas with 9 foot ceilings.
- Very low maintenance yard, paved and fully landscaped.
- Practical design allows you to keep an eye on the heated pool and spa from every living area in the house.
Contact Emmanuel on 0405 322 222 for more info. Selling or leasing your home? Feel free to call or SMS any time to discuss the different options.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|