Delight for first home buyer!! Low maintenance & not a cent to spend!
Situated in a whisper quiet street with plenty of neighbouring parks, reserves and walking distance to primary and high schools, shops and the bus stop, this beautiful single level home at 5 Muscat Grove, Glenwood is the ideal place to raise a growing family!!
It has great features like gas appliances plus it’s a short walk to all of the following amenities; about 7 minutes walk to the Glenwood Shopping Village & Caddies Creek Public School, 5 minutes to the Sorrento T-Way bus station & 3 minutes walk to the major bus stop on Sorrento Drive. that goes direct to the QVB, Parramatta Station, Castle Hill & Macquarie Park and 10 minutes walk to the Gurdwara Sahib Glenwood.
Ideal for first home buyers and investors, it has a spacious lounge room and separate family/dining room that opens out to a sunny outdoor entertaining/BBQ area and spacious rear lawn. You will be impressed with the many more features that this cosy home has to offer:
- Gas cook top kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space.
- Tiles in the living areas and Wooden flooring in all rooms.
- 2 reverse-cycle split system air-conditioners service the whole house.
- Low maintenance backyard with a vege patch.
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage.
- Three bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes.
- Auto-remote garage with storage space.
- Pergola for outdoor entertainment and overlooking the landscaped garden.
- Satellite Dish with more than 300 free International to air channel.
- Easy access to Norwest Business Park, M7 and M2 motorways and 20 minutes walk to Bella
Selling or leasing your home? Call Dinesh Jaggi on 0421 699 616 from Raine & Horne Bella Vista Glenwood and ask for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|