Open home 11am-11:30am this Saturday. Contact EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 for more info.
This is the perfect set and forget investment property that makes you money from day one. The current owner has a new project commencing next year so come and take advantage of this genuine and rare investment opportunity.
Documents available upon request:
- A recent pest and building inspection report.
- Summary of income and expenses.
- Depreciation schedules showing total $7877.00 annual depreciation.
Dual income investment;
- Currently earning $880 per week, ideal for your self-managed super fund, leased to excellent tenants. The renovated main house is currently leased for $500 per week (market rent is now at least $550pw) and the near new granny flat is currently leased for $380 per week.
- There are no outstanding maintenance issues, the driveway has just been resealed – - – Thanks to its very convenient Glenwood location, less than 5 minutes walk to the express City bus and T-Way, schools and shops, it is always very fast to secure a new tenant.
- Separately metered for water, gas and electricity, therefore tenants pay all usage costs, as well as maintain the gardens.
Ideal for a variety of uses, here is a very well maintained and renovated 3 bedroom house and near new granny flat with 4 years builders warranty remaining.
In-law / extended family accommodation;
The near new, free-standing granny flat provides ideal in-law accommodation, fully self-contained with a large and fully equipped caesar stone kitchen and laundry, as well as a private courtyard, providing living space and privacy for the comfort of the whole family.
Live in one and rent the other one!!
Pay off your mortgage sooner by living in one and renting out the other, or, a great retirement plan that provides you with a passive income and depending on your living requirements, you could even live in the granny flat and enjoy the additional weekly rent of the main house.
- With Norwest Business Park in the next suburb, home to Woolworths Head Office and Hillsong Church, Glenwood is always in high demand.
- Direct access to Bella Vista Train Station via a free shuttle from the end of the street, or walk via the footbridge over Old Windsor Road.
- Less than 5 minutes walk to 2 city direct bus lines; the 616X and the T-Way that utilise the bus lanes for a 50 min city commute in peak hour.
- Walk to Glenwood primary and high schools and the Glenwood Shopping Village.
- Easy access to the M7 motorway and Norwest Private Hospital.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|